Plant Fitter - Essex
Plant fitter based in Essex.
My client is a specialist within Plant Industry, Based in the Essex, and only covering the Essex area, which means the work will all be local.
The client deal with the servicing, Repair, Faults and the Installation for clients throughout the Essex.
You will require to be experienced within the Plant Industry and have experience working on the road as a Service Engineer.
* To carry out the servicing and maintenance on plant machinery.
* To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships.
* To work confidently alone or as part of a team.
* Respond to allocated emergency call outs.
Plant experience is ESSENTIAL
You must have a history within the plant industry to apply for this position.
My client are paying an excellent salary and all round package,
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Barnsley
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Normanton
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Bilston
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Lichfield
- Service Manager - Birmingham (Photocopier industry)
- Workshop Plant Fitter - Reading
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Commercial Gas Engineer based in Lancashire
- CNC Machine Tools Service Engineer based in the West Midlands
- Fire & Security Engineer - Staffordshire
- Access Control & CCTV Engineer - Exeter
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Hampshire
- Fire & Security - Bristol
- HGV Technician based in Plymouth
- Photocopier Engineer - London
- Powered Access Engineer based in West Midlands
- Powered Access Engineer based in Avonmouth
- Powered Access Engineer based in London
- Powered Access Engineer based in Hampshire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Essex