Maintenance Coordinator - Reading, Berkshire
First contact for customer enquiries to the Reading Service Office.
Handle where possible or otherwise escalate.
Schedule and organise Reading maintenance contract work.
Co-ordinate and maintain the maintenance diary and maintenance job book.
Update contact page for each maintenance site, as necessary.
Provide monthly summary of maintenance loss/gain to Service Manager/Service Director.
Administer and update University of Southampton Planon system with assistance from Contract Manager.
Receive and handle all queries relating to maintenance work.
Communicate to the engineer maintenance job information/details.
Resolve any problems directly with engineers and/or client.
Liaise with maintenance customers re their contract, agree changes as necessary, build relationships.
Prepare and issue renewal maintenance quotations requesting support from lead service co-ordinator and service manager where appropriate.
Assists the Service Manager in the preparation of maintenance contract quotations as required.
Receive and carry out initial quality control checks on engineer paperwork, prepare for service managers further review and follow up.
Ensure records are archived appropriately within SharePoint.
Receive service call-outs, log, and co-ordinate response with the Service Manager.
Liaise with client.
Support pre-preparation of maintenance work engineer templates - model/serial number asset lists.
Request and chase politely for client feedback on service received.
Maintain F-Gas records for all contract maintenance work.
Assist in the receiving of order deliveries, unpacking, and filing/logging delivery notes, recording on diary against work order.
Support the lead service co-ordinator with any reasonable additional tasks to assist the day to day running of service.
Arrange servicing of engineer van fleet with local garage as required.
Organise repairs, MOTs also as required.
Maintain stationary store, order replacement stock as required.
Must have good computer skills and confident with Word, Excel, and Outlook
Must have good typing skills and enjoy general admin work.
Must be responsible, self-motivated, be able work independently and take pride in achieving a high standard of work.
Accurate working and attention to details is important for this role and preferable over speed.
Should enjoy dealing with people over the phone in a confident way and be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- CNC Machine Tools Service Engineer based in the West Midlands
- Fire & Security Engineer - Staffordshire
- Access Control & CCTV Engineer - Exeter
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Hampshire
- Fire & Security - Bristol
- HGV Technician based in Plymouth
- Photocopier Engineer - London
- Powered Access Engineer based in West Midlands
- Powered Access Engineer based in Avonmouth
- Powered Access Engineer based in London
- Powered Access Engineer based in Hampshire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Essex
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Wiltshire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Gloucestershire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Lincolnshire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Middlesex
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Devon
- Fire & Security Engineer based in North
- Fire & Security Engineer based in North West
- Fire & Security Engineer based in South Wales