Lift Service Engineer based in Kent
My client is a specialist within Lift Industry, Based in Kent
My client deal with the servicing, Repair, Faults and the Installation for clients throughout the North and North East this position is for an engineer based in ideally Kent.
- To carry out the servicing and maintenance of Lifts to an NVQ standard:
- To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- To work confidently alone or as part of a team.
- Respond to allocated emergency call outs.
Lift experience is essential for this position and only people from the Lift Industry can be considered
You must have a history within the Lift industry and have a relevant NVQ to apply for this position.
My client are paying an excellent salary and all round package,
Salary: £32,000 basic dependent on experience.
Health care for you and all your family
Long term sick allowance
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Barnsley
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Normanton
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Bilston
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Lichfield
- Service Manager - Birmingham (Photocopier industry)
- Workshop Plant Fitter - Reading
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Commercial Gas Engineer based in Lancashire
- CNC Machine Tools Service Engineer based in the West Midlands
- Fire & Security Engineer - Staffordshire
- Access Control & CCTV Engineer - Exeter
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Hampshire
- Fire & Security - Bristol
- HGV Technician based in Plymouth
- Photocopier Engineer - London
- Powered Access Engineer based in West Midlands
- Powered Access Engineer based in Avonmouth
- Powered Access Engineer based in London
- Powered Access Engineer based in Hampshire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Essex