Registered Mental Nurse
Our client is one of the largest private healthcare providers in the UK and they are currently seeking for a committed RMN to work in a dementia nursing unit in a prestigious care home based in the Walsall, West Midlands area
This special care home ensures that 24-hour assistance is available for all residents.
Nursing and residential dementia care is offered, in addition to Parkinson's, palliative, respite and convalescence care
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RMN Nurse with a valid NMC Pin
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- General Nursing duties-Wound care/general observation/blood sugar level testing/liaising with other healthcare professionals to give the best care.
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining the Client's dignity and respect at all times
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £20.00 per hour and the annual salary is up to £45,760 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Paid Breaks - At selected Homes
- Free Meals On Long Days
- Free DBS
- Ongoing Career Progression
- Pension Scheme
- Assistance With Revalidation
Reference ID: 3492
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV