Scope Personnel are happy to be recruiting on behalf of our client for a Parts Manager.
The salary on this position is negotiable but is paying in the region of £30,000 - £35,000.
- Numerically capable with an aptitude for integrated dealer management systems as well as good basic working knowledge of MS office applications , Outlook, Excel.
- Must demonstrate a clear understanding of the disciplines involved in an excellent parts provision both internally and externally, including sound control over all movements to achieve maximisation of turnover whilst minimising redundancy or physical loss of stock products.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate leadership skills through effective delegation of tasks from personal knowledge whilst developing a thinking team spirit.
- Candidate should possess commercial awareness and can understand the “bigger picture” when applying a decision.
- Responsible directly for a small team (5-10) but significant department.
- Ability to integrate and understand the operational requirements of other departments and plan workloads/resources accordingly.
- Ability to self-manage and develop the role of Parts Manager within the parameters of the company wide structure.
- Demonstrate a “can do” positive attitude to challenges with the capability of bringing forward potential solutions to both senior managers as well as fellow peer group members.
You will be required to work Monday - Friday - 08:00am - 18:00pm.
If you are currently looking for a new position and would like to discuss further, please call Josh on 0151 541 5900 or apply here.