An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a motivated Nurse Assessor to work in an exceptional care centre based in the Quedgeley, Gloucester area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
It is a modern home where residents with complex nursing needs as well as those with dementia live in four households, each accommodating 20 people
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a NURSE, either RGN, RMN or RNLD with a current active NMC Pin
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary meetings with a range of professionals i.e.
social care, care homes, other providers etc.
- Undertake high quality holistic assessments of patients, clearly identifying needs using assessment tools as required
- Manage a caseload of complex cases
- You will be a key member of the team and will need to demonstrate skills in IT, report writing, managing complex patients
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Professionalism and resilience
- Effective communication
- Providing excellent care
- Leading and getting the best from others
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
- Experience of producing well developed care plans and detailed risk assessments is important too, as is an understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs and MCA
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary up to £18.81 per hour and the annual salary is up to £43,037.28 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Fully funded renewal of your NMC PIN
- Company pension
- Paid breaks
- Overtime and weekend rates of pay
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme paying £1000 for nurse recommendations
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
- “My Rewards” offering you discount on shopping, days out, restaurants and much more
Reference ID: 4966
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV