An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a committed Support Worker to work in an exceptional care home based in the Woolverstone, Ipswich area.
As a Support Worker you will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
This care home provides an environment where staff enable their residents to feel free to go about their daily lives.
They work with Dementia Care Matters to improve the quality of life for people living with dementia
As a Support Worker your key duties include:
- Be an essential part of the team, promoting the well-being and providing the highest quality of care to residents
- Assist with daily tasks, inclusive of all personal care assistance from supporting with personal hygiene, through to days out and companionship
- Encourage independence, well-being and supporting vulnerable individuals with their daily routines and activities
- Ensure accurate record keeping at all times
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Have a genuine desire to care for others
- A good team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
The successful Support Worker will receive an excellent salary of £10.10 per hour and the annual salary is £18,907.20 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role of 36 hours a week working through Night Shifts.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Company Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
To be considered for this position you must have an NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
Reference ID: 4294
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV