Senior Support Worker
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a motivated Senior Support Worker to work in an exceptional care home based in the Eye, Suffolk area.
As a Senior Support Worker you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This special care home is a purpose built unit for residents who have dementia.
It is a converted Victorian country house with accommodation
As the Senior Support Worker your key duties include:
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals
- Contributing to care planning and coaching support workers
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care
- Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
- A good team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Have a genuine desire to care for others
The successful Senior Support Worker will receive an excellent salary of £10.40 per hour and the annual salary is £19,468.80 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days or night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Company Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend scheme
To be considered for this position you must have an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
Reference ID: 4267
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV