Refrigeration Engineer - Leicestershire
About The Role
My client is looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer.
This role requires a professional approach, using your strong knowledge of Refrigeration systems while being professional on customers sites.
You'll have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service ability, having the ability to empathies with customers and work closely with them to ensure they're left very happy.
You will be a strong ambassador for my client throughout all customer interactions.
Hold an NVQ Refrigeration Level 2 or Level 3
Hold City & Guilds 2079 Part 1 (F-Gas)
2 years' experience in a similar role and/or fully qualified
Full, clean driving licence
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Service Advisor - St Helens
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Barnsley
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Normanton
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Bilston
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Lichfield
- Service Manager - Birmingham (Photocopier industry)
- Workshop Plant Fitter - Reading
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Commercial Gas Engineer based in Lancashire
- CNC Machine Tools Service Engineer based in the West Midlands
- Fire & Security Engineer - Staffordshire
- Access Control & CCTV Engineer - Exeter
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Hampshire
- Fire & Security - Bristol
- HGV Technician based in Plymouth
- Photocopier Engineer - London
- Powered Access Engineer based in West Midlands
- Powered Access Engineer based in Avonmouth
- Powered Access Engineer based in London
- Powered Access Engineer based in Hampshire