Air Conditioning Engineer - London
Able to work unsupervised and make informed decisions.
A good understanding of when and where to obtain technical assistance when needed from suppliers and manufacturers.
Able to communicate fluently with clients, colleagues, and other technical personnel.
Understand current regulations relating to all HVAC equipment, including F gas and even Gas Safe and other building regulations.
Good basic IT skills.
We use a digital service platform to issue work via phones/tablets and receive electronic job sheets.
Respect for customers, work colleagues, equipment, and company property.
There will some of early starts and late finishes, but the company is very fair and will always reward the right candidate for this commitment.
Company van with private use option.
Company Fuel card.
Full uniform and PPE as necessary.
Expenses paid immediately.
Social events throughout the year.
Extensive Training and compliance with H&S regulations.
Full Covid protection with all necessary PPE and work assessed prior to issue.
We are currently seeking a new team member with excellent technical skills with a commitment to help grow and expand the business and take pride in their own work.
The ideal person will be highly motivated and have the drive and determination to be part of a team in a rapidly growing business.
The right candidate will be able and have the freedom to take advantage of a company with a vast knowledge and understanding of all aspects of HVAC and mechanical services.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- CNC Machine Tools Service Engineer based in the West Midlands
- Fire & Security Engineer - Staffordshire
- Access Control & CCTV Engineer - Exeter
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Hampshire
- Fire & Security - Bristol
- HGV Technician based in Plymouth
- Photocopier Engineer - London
- Powered Access Engineer based in West Midlands
- Powered Access Engineer based in Avonmouth
- Powered Access Engineer based in London
- Powered Access Engineer based in Hampshire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Essex
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Wiltshire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Gloucestershire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Lincolnshire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Middlesex
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Devon
- Fire & Security Engineer based in North
- Fire & Security Engineer based in North West
- Fire & Security Engineer based in South Wales