Industrial Door Engineer - Birmingham
AUTOMATIC/INDUSTRIAL DOOR ENGINEER - Birmingham
My client are a specialist within the Automatic/Industrial Door Industry, They have gained a fantastic reputation covering the whole of the UK, Growing year on year and now are looking to add to the companies engineering team with the position AUTOMATIC/INDUSTRIAL DOOR SERVICE ENGINEER for Birmingham
, Fault Finding
, Covering regional role
, Meeting clients - Customer facing position
, Equipment knowledge: Industrial Doors, Automatic Doors, Shutters, Gates, Barriers.
Covering the South East you will be required to deal with Service, Maintenance, Repair and Fault Finding to a wide range of Physical Security products in a number of different environments from Shops, Supermarkets, MOD Sites, Offices and Schools.
You will be required to work on-call, Have excellent customer service/facing skills, Happy working on your own or part of a team.
My client is looking for someone who wants a career within the Industrial/Automatic Door Industry.
If you would consider relocation - My client would be keen to hear from you
Industrial Door, Shutters, Automatic doors experience required,
Electrical qualifications/experience advantage
You must have a history within the Auto/Industrial door industry to apply for this position.
My client are paying an excellent salary and package, Salary will be around £30,000 basic you will also get overtime and company bonuses paid throughout the year Company Car, Pension, Health Care,
About Hammond Recruitment:
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV, I will try to get back to every application but due to high volumes sometimes this is hard so only successful applicants will be contacted
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV as we may well be able to help in your search for a new position
We also pay a referral fee if you know of someone who is right for the position and you do pass on the persons contact details resulting in a successful referral
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- CNC Machine Tools Service Engineer based in the West Midlands
- Fire & Security Engineer - Staffordshire
- Access Control & CCTV Engineer - Exeter
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Hampshire
- Fire & Security - Bristol
- HGV Technician based in Plymouth
- Photocopier Engineer - London
- Powered Access Engineer based in West Midlands
- Powered Access Engineer based in Avonmouth
- Powered Access Engineer based in London
- Powered Access Engineer based in Hampshire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Essex
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Wiltshire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Gloucestershire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Lincolnshire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Middlesex
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Devon
- Fire & Security Engineer based in North
- Fire & Security Engineer based in North West
- Fire & Security Engineer based in South Wales