Registered RGN's/RMN's Required - Glasgow
My client operate a modern and specially designed Care Centre in Glasgow providing nursing and respite care for elderly people with physical frailty and physical disabilities, as well as those in short or long-term convalescence.
We are now looking for experienced registered mental nurses and registered general nurses to join us in what is expected to be an exciting and challenging new venture.
The ideal candidates will have a background working with people whom have dementia or acquired brain injury.
This is a challenging role for experienced nurses who have proven backgrounds showing care, dedication and compassion for those they work with.
The role is based in Glasgow and ideally you would have to live within commuting distance to Balfron, Glasgow
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Barnsley
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Normanton
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Bilston
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Lichfield
- Service Manager - Birmingham (Photocopier industry)
- Workshop Plant Fitter - Reading
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Commercial Gas Engineer based in Lancashire
- CNC Machine Tools Service Engineer based in the West Midlands
- Fire & Security Engineer - Staffordshire
- Access Control & CCTV Engineer - Exeter
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Hampshire
- Fire & Security - Bristol
- HGV Technician based in Plymouth
- Photocopier Engineer - London
- Powered Access Engineer based in West Midlands
- Powered Access Engineer based in Avonmouth
- Powered Access Engineer based in London
- Powered Access Engineer based in Hampshire
- Fire & Security Engineer based in Essex