Registered General Nurse
An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a motivated RGN to work in an exceptional nursing home located in the Boston, Lincolnshire area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
The home specialises in providing nursing and residential care for service users with dementia, learning disabilities or sensory impairment.
As with all of their top quality care homes, residents at the Nursing Home can enjoy all the comforts of home whilst remaining safe in the knowledge that highly trained nurses are on hand 24 hours a day to help with any of their needs
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
- Act as a person in charge; standing in for the Manager where required
- To ensure high standards of care are provided to the residents
- You will be leading the care team during your shifts; ensuring that the team meets the residents' medical, physical and emotional requirements
- You will be mentoring and motivating colleagues to ensure effective running of the home
- You will champion residents' safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement within the service
- Undertake nursing tasks such as; distributing of medication, dressings, catheterisations, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
- Liaise with health and social care professionals to maintain a holistic approach to the care and well-being of the service users
- Promote the residents' independence, choice and dignity by delivering the best standards of care
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Understanding of care planning processes and be fully familiar with clinical assessment tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work within a team as well as independently
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and be adaptive and flexible.
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
- Experience with the elderly
The successful Nurse for this role will receive a competitive salary of £17.50 per hour and the annual salary for this position is up to £40,040 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your commitment and dedication you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Paid Breaks
- Each staff member gets personal development plan
- Pin Registration Fees
- Paid holiday of 28 days pro rata including bank holidays
- Free induction and ongoing training held locally to you
- Uniform free
- Free parking,
- Pension scheme
- Retail and online discounts for over 200 companies,
- Ongoing training and many more.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as an RGN with a current active NMC Pin
Reference ID: 2640
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV