Care Manager - Assessment and Care Management
Sirona Medical's Social Care Department are seeking for a Care Manager to work in the Adult Assessment and Care Management Services.
The Adult Assessment and Care Management Service provide assessment and care management and safeguarding support to adults with a physical disability.
The Locality team work is an ongoing care management interventions, and the coordination team leads on annual reviews of support plans, extra care housing support and direct payment work while the hospital team covers adults in hospital.
This service also provides assessments under Care Act 2014 and work with young people transitioning from Children’s services to Adult services, and beyond.
You will need to be able to work according to the relevant legislation.
You will be supporting Older People in need of support, plus Younger Adults over the age of 18 with physical disabilities or Adults with sensory impairment as well
as their carers.
You will need to be able to work in ways that ensures risks are appropriately managed.
In addition to the ability to assess and review Adults in receipt of care and support and manage facilitate safeguarding enquiries, you will need to have excellent report writing and computer skills.
Record keeping is a vital and necessary part of the job.
You will need to be flexible, committed, and hard working with a willingness to work to quality standards.
You will be working within a multidisciplinary framework and need to have good communication and negotiating skills.
You will be working with Partner agencies and will be required to develop close working relationships with them.
You will be required to work as a duty worker on a rota bases, undertake Safeguarding work and Best Interest assessments and maybe required to provide supervision/support to less experienced staff.
Some experience of
supervision is required but not essential.
We are looking to appoint people who are suitably qualified, innovative, enthusiastic, and very motivated.
You need to be a good team player.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Recent Safeguarding experience
Why work for Sirona?
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast payroll service
- Referral fee
- Locum and Permanent opportunities
If you are looking for work but this vacancy is not of interest please contact the Social Care Team or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: 19/11/2021
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £30 per hour
- Location: Bromley,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Mark Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Fax: 020 8050 2936
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CP-CareManager
- Posted: 2021-11-19 14:23:04 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Recovery Worker - Alcohol Lead
- Senior Practitioner - MASH Team
- Social Worker - Mental Health Team
- Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker - Mental Health Discharge Team
- Personal Advisor
- Social Worker Child Protection
- Social Worker - Adults
- Social Worker - Leaving Care Team
- Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team
- URGENT CARE WORKERS NEEDED IN HARLOW
- Assistant Team Manager - Leaving Care
- Social Worker - 0-25 Disabilities Service
- Band 6 Social Worker
- Assistant Team Manager - MASH
- Team Manager Assessment and Child Protection
- Social Worker – Social Worker in Schools
- Social Worker – Assessment and Child Protection
- Endoscopy Nurse required in Suffolk
- Family Engagement Officer