Are you looking for the opportunity to become a key part of a highly successful and growing family run business? Are you looking for a position operating at Management Team level, reporting directly to the Managing Director? Are you able to ensure all reporting, compliance and management intelligence reporting is completed on time, every time?
If so this could be the role for you!
Our client, Powertherm Contract Services, is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join their team.
Powertherm are looking for a professional and approachable team player that will have overall financial management responsibility for the company.You’ll need to be able to deliver all of the compliance, audit, reporting and management intelligence work you would expect for a medium sized company through the activities of your team, but they’re looking for more than that.
They’re looking for the individual who can turn numbers into information and actionable insight to advise, challenge and support other departments.
In short, to make a measurable difference to the profitability of the company through communication and collaboration with the operational and commercial teams.
You will be the catalyst for each team to be able to improve their own effectiveness, deliver outstanding customer experience and achieve industry leading levels of company performance.
Powertherm Contract Services Ltd.
is a family run business that provides multi-discipline industrial services with over 30 years of experience, technical expertise and industry knowledge.
Their core values focus on the development of the business and those who work within it.
Their people are their most important asset, and they employ hard working people who want to be part of the Powertherm team.
The company train and develop people to ensure they deliver a high-quality service.
All of these values maintain their reputation within the industry.
Powertherm are looking for someone who:
- Can ensure all reporting, compliance and management intelligence reporting is completed on time, every time
- Has excellent commercial aptitude and an ability to not only report the numbers but also translate the information and explain into the narrative of what they mean to the business
- Has an ability to work with a number of departments, to build relationships and deliver projects which improve the financial performance of the business
- Can manage cashflow and risk by working with external financial partners such as banks, insurers and credit assessment companies.
- Recognised chartered accountancy qualification (e.g.
- 5 years+ post-qualification experience in a commercial environment
- Highly effective interpersonal skills, excellent communicator, leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong finance and accounting background
- Proficient in IT, particularly Excel and accounting software
- Proven work experience as a Financial Controller/Management Accountant
It would be desirable if you have the following:
- Experience working within a contracting business
In return the company are able to offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical care
- Death in service cover
- Flexible/hybrid working patterns
- Fantastic opportunity for career growth and development
- A chance to be part of a dynamic and creative team
The role is full time and it is based at Powertherms Head Office in Sheffield.
Powertherm are an equal opportunities employer, and are determined that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010.
If this role, and the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, market leading company excites you, please attach your CV and covering letter to the link provided.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Business Development Executive
- Financial Controller
- Business Development Manager - Work from home
- Technical Paint Demonstrator Specialist - Sprayer (Automotive)
- Triage Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Executive (part-time)
- Head of Sales
- Plumbing & Heating Merchant Sales Counter Attendant
- Sales Consultant
- Technical Sales Support Specialist
- Waste Driver / Collector
- INaSPACE Installer
- Production Manager
- Training & Development Co-ordinator
- Helpline Deputy Manager / Relief Worker
- Lawn Treatment Technician
- Polish Speaking First Response Advisor