Are you a Store or Showroom Manager looking for a new challenge? Perhaps you are a Deputy Manager looking for the next step in your career? Are you a forward thinker with the vision to drive sales and introduce new products?
If so this could be the role for you!
Our client is Norfolks one-stop-fire-shop. They cater for everything to do with fires – wood-burners, gas stoves, electric fires, multi-fuel stoves, barbeques, range cookers, fireplace mantels, fireside accessories, fuels, fireplace installations, and Calor Gas bottles. They are proud to have a team of friendly and knowledgeable people who live for everything fire-based, and who’ll do anything for customers to keep them warm and happy.
The company are now seeking an enthusiastic store manager to run their showroom, offering exceptional customer service to increase sales across all product lines.
The successful candidate will be dealing day to day with both walk in customers and existing clients, as well as managing staff and liaising with suppliers.
- Greeting customers and asking the right questions to understand their needs
- Pinpoint any issues they may have and sharing information, knowledge and advice about potential solutions
- Manage part time staff
- Organising and deciding which trade events to attend
- Inviting existing clients to experience products in demonstrations, arranging cooking demos
- Organising and managing staffing requirements for yearly events/shows
- Maintaining positive relationships with suppliers, negotiating terms and prices, dealing with reps
- Answer incoming calls
- Making recommendations on product lines
- Making suggestions and decisions on both new and existing product lines
Key skills, experience & qualifications:
- Polite, Personable and organised with a positive can-do attitude
- Great communicator with the ability to sell and up sell
- Knowledge of Industry products (can be trained) and the willingness to understand and pass that knowledge on to customers as required
- Sales Experience preferred
- Previous retail experience
- You must have vision and be forward thinking
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role and would like to learn more then our client would love to hear from you! Please attach an up to date CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Amazon E-Commerce Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Technical Lead
- Operations Manager
- Operations Manager
- Partnerships Manager
- Partnerships Manager - Construction
- Factory Worker/Finisher
- Factory Production Operative
- People and Culture Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Financial Controller
- Business Development Manager - Work from home
- Technical Paint Demonstrator Specialist - Sprayer (Automotive)
- Triage Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Executive (part-time)