Business Development Executive (Part Time)
Are you ready to become part of the World’s #1 business coaching company? Do you want to work from home and in the field with 25 flexible hours per week? Do you have experience in a telephone-based role using CRM tools?
Do you have proven outbound/field sales experience? Would you prefer flexibility so you can commit to both your work and other personal commitments in your life? Do you have a strong desire for success? Are you self-motivated? Are you resilient? Are you up for it?
Interested? If so, brilliant, please read on......
You’ve got the drive to generate new business.
You’ll be able to think quickly, professionally and persistently prospect potential new customers.
You’ll be open-minded and love learning.
You’re committed to whatever challenge you take on and want to be well rewarded for your success when you meet those challenges.
Key Skills and Experience:
To apply for the role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- The desire to pick up the phone, contact prospects and create new leads
- A strong results focus, driven by targets and performance
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong communication skills
- Great listening and questioning skills
- Ability to think and adapt quickly
- Interest in other people
- Energy, enthusiasm and drive
- Demonstrable outbound/field sales experience
- Educated with the ability and desire to learn more
As a Business Development Executive you will make outbound contact with SME business owners.
You will professionally and skilfully ask them questions to help them understand how the company’s services will be of benefit to them.
You’ll be setting appointments for our Business Growth Specialist to convert into new business.
Our focus is supporting local business owners to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams and developing their business so it can ultimately work without them.
Clients participate in a range of group and individual coaching programmes, business planning days and team/individual development programmes.
Our client will expect you to pick up the phone and speak to prospects every day, for which specialist world class training will be given.
As you’d expect from a coaching company, they have a big belief in developing the skills of their team.
It is also important to them that their team members take pride in their own personal development.
You will definitely be supported to become the best that you possibly can be.
Salary & Benefits:
- £24k basic, plus £9.5k OTE full time equivalent (paid as quarterly and annual bonuses)
- 25 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply
If you are confident in your ability to help us achieve our vision and would like to learn more please apply by clicking on the link provided.
On receipt of your application you will be sent an email with further instructions.
Thank-you for your interest.
Let’s hope we meet shortly!
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Business Development Executive
- Financial Controller
- Business Development Manager - Work from home
- Technical Paint Demonstrator Specialist - Sprayer (Automotive)
- Triage Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Executive (part-time)
- Head of Sales
- Plumbing & Heating Merchant Sales Counter Attendant
- Sales Consultant
- Technical Sales Support Specialist
- Waste Driver / Collector
- INaSPACE Installer
- Production Manager
- Training & Development Co-ordinator
- Helpline Deputy Manager / Relief Worker
- Lawn Treatment Technician
- Polish Speaking First Response Advisor