Social Worker – Social Worker in Schools
Sirona Medical's Social Care Department are seeking for a Social Worker to be part of a Schools Project in the Wiltshire area, working with the Department for Education who are piloting the programme.
There are two vacancies within both a Special Needs and Mainstream Setting.
An immediate start is required.
This is an innovative programme partnering closely with schools, Swindon Borough Council rated as good in its latest Ofsted Inspection in 2019, is proud to be one of only 20 Local Authorities in the Country to be able to take part in this initiative.
The project will offer skilled Social Workers the opportunity to gain valuable and unique experience and skills and work in a role which will shape future services and make a real impact on the lives of young people and families across the town.
You will be based within a School setting, supporting designated safeguarding leads, and educational and pastoral
colleagues in safeguarding children and young people.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Social Work England Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- 2 years post qualified experience within Children Social Care
Why work for Sirona?
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast payroll service
- Referral fee
- Locum and Permanent opportunities
If you are looking for work but this vacancy is not of interest please contact the Social Care Team or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: 25/11/2021
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £35 per hour
- Location: Swindon,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Mark Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Fax: 020 8050 2936
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SC-SWIS Wiltshire
- Posted: 2021-11-25 12:21:10 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Qualified Care Manager - Older People
- HOMECARE WORKERS NEEDED URGENTLY IN NOTTINGHAM
- Senior Social Worker FAST Team
- Social Worker - Community Service
- Social Worker Mental Health
- Endoscopy Nurse required in Manchester
- Social Worker in Schools
- Children Social Worker
- Team Manager First Response Team
- Hospital Social Worker
- Reviewing Officer - FULL REMOTE WORKING
- Occupational Therapist
- Adults Social Worker
- CARE WORKERS NEEDED ALL ACROSS TONBRIDGE
- Support Worker
- Team Manager - Family Safeguarding
- Care workers needed in Harlow £12-12.75 PER HOUR!
- Adults Review Officer
- Care Manager - Assessment and Care Management
- Qualified Social Worker