Remote DevOps Engineer
Our clients are Data, Technology and Customer Marketing Specialists and deliver a breadth of services around the customer data platform.
They have many large databases, currently using Microsoft SQL, Mongo and Cosmos DB.
They use Kafka, web services, their own .net and C# based data handling pipelines.
They have elastic infrastructure on demand services for analytics and other processing activities.
They need to deploy an increasingly complex suite of components when they win a new client.
In this role you’d be tackling these problems head on, helping to put in place solutions which will be pivotal to further growth and future success.
In support of the primary purpose, key tasks will include the following: -
• To become expert in the deployment of the components that make up a solution
• To become expert in the orchestration and automation processes in place already
• To play a key role in automation of these processes, transforming them to make our processes more scalable
• To provide troubleshooting expertise, particularly relating to issues around automated processes
• To provide proactive maintenance and monitoring.
• To improve alerting and operational data capture and control
Experience & Qualities
• Experience leading and managing production deployment processes
• Experience with multiple of the products mentioned (SQL, C#, .net, Mongo, Cosmos, Kafka)
• Expertise with infrastructure and a strong knowledge of architecture and network principles.
• Experience with automation of deployment processes
• 35 hour working week (Monday to Friday)
• Flexible Remote working
• Paid out of hours call rota once you are up to speed.
• Private healthcare plan including optical and dental cover
• Company pension scheme (up to 5% company contribution)
• Death in service cover
• Free onsite parking (York office)
• 31 days holiday increasing by 1 day for each full year of service, to a maximum 36 days (statutory inclusive)
• Quarterly & annual presentation and employee recognition
• Annual Christmas events
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role
- Start: 25/11/2021
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £40000 to £50000 per annum
- Location: York,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Exposed Solutions
- Contact: Joe O'Flynn
- Tel: 44 208 228 1351
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JOF124015York50K
- Posted: 2021-11-25 17:49:03 -
- View all Jobs from Exposed Solutions
More Jobs from Exposed Solutions
- Remote C# Developer
- Remote Business Development Executive
- Remote Lead Generation Executive
- Remote PHP Laravel Developer
- Account Manager - Healthcare Software
- PHP Developer- Remote
- Junior PHP Developer
- C++/C# Software Developer -WFH 2 days a week
- Remote PHP Developer
- Mid Level C# Web developer
- C# DevOps Engineer - Remote
- FinTech Python Developer
- SCada Project Engineer
- C# Developer
- AWS Administrator
- C# .Net Developer WFH 3 days a week
- PHP Developer- Remote
- Remote C# NET Developer
- Junior/Graduate Developer
- Unity C# Developer