Substance Misuse Worker - Inclusive Health
Make a positive change – work for The Alcohol & Drug Service
Substance Misuse Worker – Inclusive Health
East Riding Partnership
Full Time Fixed Term for 12 Months
£22799 - £27820
We currently have an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team based in Hull and across the East Riding on a mobile bus to support service users to reintegrate into the community.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the inclusive health team on a mobile bus and will provide support and guidance to engage potential service users to access treatment services and other relevant agencies. You will conduct assessments of need and risk and develop care packages including psychosocial interventions.
The successful candidate will have a relevant degree e.g.
Social Work, psychology OR L3 Diploma in Health & Social Care AND L3 Drug and Alcohol qualification or equivalent. Experience in the substance misuse field and working in outreach settings is desirable.
ADS support continuous personal development and offer the ASYE programme and relevant accredited courses.
To apply click on the link provided and you will be rediretced to the company website.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CV’S.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
The ADS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity.
We promote the fair and equal treatment of potential and existing employees and clients.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- UK and Export Logistics Admin
- PCV Coach Driver
- Business Development Executive
- Heating Engineer
- Business Development Manager - Work from home
- Refrigeration Service Engineer
- Business Growth Coach
- Trainee Chartered Accountant
- Business Development Manager
- Maintenance Plumber / Heating Engineer
- Sales Designer
- Gas Engineer
- Business Development Manager - Work from Home
- Community Care Assistant
- E-Commerce Account Manager
- Branch Manager- Distribution
- Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultant (Work from Home)