Night Workers / Tenancy Support Workers
Passionate, Creative, Equal, Empowering and Sustainable
*We have an exciting opportunity for Night/Tenancy Support Workers to join our team at 90 Hope Street
Are you someone with compassion? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Can you develop a rapport with people? We’re looking for people to join our dedicated housing team to play a key role supporting homeless people as they make the difficult journey of recovery.
Our housing services provide emergency and temporary accommodation for people experiencing homelessness. We have several roles available, working nights, evenings and weekends.
Key duties include:
- Being a first point of contact for customers
- Welcoming new customers into their accommodation, offering information, advice and support
- Admin duties i.e., maintaining communication logs, record keeping, data entry, providing handover reports, rent collection
- Housekeeping duties i.e., preparing rooms for occupancy, property inspections and reporting repairs
Job Title: 3 x Night Workers (building-based) (temporary/permanent)
Hours: 33.2 hours pw – must be able to work on a pre-arranged shift rota pattern
Salary: £19,303.26 pro rata (£17,341.87 actual)
Job Ref: A657
Job Title: 2 x Tenancy Support Workers (building-based) (permanent)
Hours: 32.4 pw - must be able to work on a pre-arranged shift rota pattern that includes evenings and weekends
Salary: £19,702.56 pro rata (£17,270.10 actual)
Job Ref: A658
We offer a contributory pension scheme, group income protection, occupational sick pay, healthcare cash plan, up to 40 days annual leave and provide excellent training and learning opportunities.
Full information on how to apply can be found at Brighter Futures Website.
Closing date for applications is Monday 13th December 2021 Interviews TBC
Brighter Futures is an Equal Opportunities employer.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- UK and Export Logistics Admin
- PCV Coach Driver
- Business Development Executive
- Heating Engineer
- Business Development Manager - Work from home
- Refrigeration Service Engineer
- Business Growth Coach
- Trainee Chartered Accountant
- Business Development Manager
- Maintenance Plumber / Heating Engineer
- Sales Designer
- Gas Engineer
- Business Development Manager - Work from Home
- Community Care Assistant
- E-Commerce Account Manager
- Branch Manager- Distribution
- Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultant (Work from Home)