Electrical Project Supervisor
This opportunity is not about what you can offer, it is what can be achieved together.
Our client is looking for a likeminded, talented Electrical Project Supervisor to join their growing company.
Founded in 2010 as a family-based company, they have built and set solid foundations to a team of over 30 members.
Located in Weston on the Green, Oxfordshire, they operate throughout a wide geographical area on a very diverse range of projects from small commercial refurbishments, Grade II listed properties, heritage buildings to new build schools and warehouses.
The value of projects range from £1,000 to £1,500,000.
- To manage and supervise trade operatives and sub-contractors in the most profitable and productive way possible.
- To liaise with main contractor to progress the works for the best outcome for west & west.
- To ensure the consistent delivery of the installation on time and on budget.
- To ensure the installation complies with regulation, code of practices, specification and drawings.
- To be uphold superior technical knowledge of the construction processes and procedures.
- To have a superior understanding of health & safety practises and implement in an effective manner.
And have the following skills and expertise:
- Hold a Gold ECS Card to at least JIB Approved Electrician level and Registered Electrician status
- Completed the 18th Edition training
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Electricity at Work Regulations
- Have a minimum of 3 years site experience running projects
- Have a full driving licence
- Keep detailed records of variations, confirmation of verbal instructions and dayworks
Remuneration: £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
Non-contractual benefits include:
- Pension scheme
- BUPA healthcare (T’s and C’s apply)
- 24 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
Our client have a culture of promotion mind-set, where the initial position is only the first steps.
Due to the culture of the company, the successful candidate is expected to appoint a replacement when progression has been achieved.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Business Development Executive
- Financial Controller
- Business Development Manager - Work from home
- Technical Paint Demonstrator Specialist - Sprayer (Automotive)
- Triage Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Executive (part-time)
- Head of Sales
- Plumbing & Heating Merchant Sales Counter Attendant
- Sales Consultant
- Technical Sales Support Specialist
- Waste Driver / Collector
- INaSPACE Installer
- Production Manager
- Training & Development Co-ordinator
- Helpline Deputy Manager / Relief Worker
- Lawn Treatment Technician
- Polish Speaking First Response Advisor