Graduate Design Engineer - Fareham
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong engineering background and be a quick learner, to effectively advise customers on the best engineering solution for their project.
Strong communication skills are also required to be able to secure large projects once the design work is completed.
The successful candidate will identify, develop, and leverage existing business relationships with design consultants, contractors, and mechanical engineers within the industry to help secure more business.
The key responsibilities for the role will be:
● Designing an array of different types of equipment for new and existing customers.
● Support the established sales team to promote their products on both a technical and commercial level.
● To promote the company products.
● Keep in contact with customers to work on existing projects and explore for new business opportunities.
● To help develop their products with the sales/technical team to give advantages within the market and keep up to date with the changing of market specifications.
● To work closely with consultants at design stage to offer innovative solutions to be specified on chosen projects.
● To occasionally attend site to look at new projects or visiting customers offices
A good engineering background and strong communication skills will be a distinct advantage.
There would be a training programme put together for you, to ensure that you acquire the level of product and application knowledge necessary to be an effective and established member of the team.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Business Development Executives- Leeds/Birmingham
- Part Time Quote Admin / Service Admin - Northamptonshire
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Leicestershire
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Warwickshire
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Bristol
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Hampshire
- Service Controller - Farnham
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Suffolk
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Southampton
- Refrigeration Engineer - Hampshire
- Refrigeration Engineer - London
- Refrigeration Engineer - Kent
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Bristol
- Commercial Gas Engineer - West Sussex
- Commercial Gas Engineer - London
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Kent
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Lancashire
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Pest Control Technician - Gwent - £23,000 - £26,000