NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
My client is a specialist within Lift Industry, Based in the Northern part of the UK
My client deal with the servicing, Repair, Faults and the Installation for clients throughout the North and North East this position is for an engineer based in ideally Newcastle or Middlesbrough
- To carry out the servicing and maintenance of Lifts to an NVQ standard:
- To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- To work confidently alone or as part of a team.
- Respond to allocated emergency call outs.
Lift experience is essential for this position and only people from the Lift Industry can be considered
You must have a history within the Lift industry and have a relevant NVQ to apply for this position.
My client are paying an excellent salary and all round package,
Salary: £32,000 basic dependent on experience.
Health care for you and all your family
Long term sick allowance
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Fire & Security Engineer - Worcestershire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Cheshire
- Fire & Security Engineer - West Midlands
- Fire & Security Engineer - South Yorkshire
- Business Development Executives- Leeds/Birmingham
- Part Time Quote Admin / Service Admin - Northamptonshire
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Leicestershire
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Warwickshire
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Bristol
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Hampshire
- Service Controller - Farnham
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Suffolk
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Southampton
- Refrigeration Engineer - Hampshire
- Refrigeration Engineer - London
- Refrigeration Engineer - Kent
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Bristol
- Commercial Gas Engineer - West Sussex
- Commercial Gas Engineer - London
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Buckinghamshire