Project & Site Manager
Are you a Project & Site Manager with previous experience running projects in refurbishment/interior re-fits/mezzanines? Are you looking for a new role with a highly competitive salary, bonus scheme, car allowance and benefits? Would you like to work for a growing company that provides great prospects for career development?
If so this could be the role for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project & Site Manager from within the build/interior re-fit industry to join a highly successful team.
Cubex Contracts Limited specialise in commercial refurbishments including partitioning, suspended ceilings, flooring, mezzanines, commercial interior design & dilapidations.
As a valued member of the projects team, you will run projects from point of order to completion.
Projects typically range from £25k to £300k+ and cover a variety of work usually within an 80 mile radius of NN6. You will be responsible for delivering projects on time, within budget and to agreed standards as well as supporting the estimating and sales teams where appropriate with technical knowledge and solutions to enquiries.
This position reports to General Manager & Directors.
- Managing your own projects from start to finish
- Ensuring all projects run within budget and on time
- Identify key stakeholders (internal & external) & effectively communicate and record all key elements and decisions
- Produce project plans in line with customer expectations and material lead times
- Attend pre-start meetings with clients ensuring minutes are documented and forwarded to clients prior to start of works
- Sourcing and booking of labour for projects with approved contractors
- Quantity checking and ordering materials in line quotations to arrive on site as per the project plan
- Ensure site H&S files are compiled and always adhered to onsite
- Induction of contractors onsite
- Carry out site and contractor checks, identify risks and conduct toolbox talks to ensure compliance with H&S.
- Sharing of relevant H&S documentation with both customers and contractors in a timely manner
- Liaising with clients, keeping all stakeholders fully informed of plans and progress in order to reduce risk/manage expectations
- Hold and minute project review meetings with clients
- Confirm variations and additions to clients in writing, ensuring written approval is received back before work commences, and that these agreed variations are communicated internally for invoice purposes
- Timely completion of snags and obtain project sign off
- Manage client expectations and minimise disruption to their business
- Carry out project reviews/lessons learned to improve service and profits
- Previous experience running projects in refurbishment/interior re-fits/mezzanines
- Support the sales & estimating team with solutions to technical issues.
- Project management including planning, budgets and project control
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to read CAD drawings
- IT literate (Word/Excel, Outlook, Teams etc)
- Proven problem solving skills
- Good written, and verbal communication
- Team work and collaboration
- Negotiation skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Health & Safety experience, SMSTS or similar
Desirable skills include...
- Experience working in CAD
- Practical ability/previous 'on-tools' experience
- Knowledge of building regulations regarding mezzanines & refurbishments
- Candidates within 30 minutes commute of the office would be preferred
How to Apply...
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more then Cubex would love to hear from you! Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- UK and Export Logistics Admin
- PCV Coach Driver
- Business Development Executive
- Heating Engineer
- Business Development Manager - Work from home
- Refrigeration Service Engineer
- Business Growth Coach
- Trainee Chartered Accountant
- Business Development Manager
- Maintenance Plumber / Heating Engineer
- Sales Designer
- Gas Engineer
- Business Development Manager - Work from Home
- Community Care Assistant
- E-Commerce Account Manager
- Branch Manager- Distribution
- Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultant (Work from Home)