Sprinkler Engineers based in Berkshire
Sprinkler Engineer in Hertfordshire
Attend weekly meetings at the office, to discuss works and relevant
job specific instructions for the proceeding week
To carry out the servicing and maintenance of automatic sprinkler systems & fire
, To carry out the service and maintenance on wet/alternate/dry valve sets/PreAction.
, To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer
, To work confidently alone or as part of a team.
, Respond to allocated emergency call outs
Attend client sites to carry out instructed service repair works to sprinkler systems,
including remedial repair works to existing sprinkler pipework for both Servicing and
, Carrying out the following types of works:
o Surveying fire protection equipment of existing and new client sites
including repair works
o Flow Testing, Pumps & Value Sets
o Weekly Sprinkler Tests
o Creating detailed parts lists required to carry out repairs
o Carrying out preventative maintenance and resulting remedial work during
o Commercial & residential sprinkler installation, testing and servicing
, Responsible for the completion and return of all the necessary Report Sheets,
Certificates and related paperwork at weekly meetings
, Responsible for being aware of the details laid out within issued Health & Safety
documentation including Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
, Assist internal office staff with the return and completion of any necessary Health
and Safety/Quality Management Paperwork.
, Ensure safe operation of all Mobile Elevate Work Platforms.
, Adhere to the company's Health & Safety and Employment Policies as laid out in the
relevant employee handbooks.
, Ensure that our Quality Management Systems, procedures and policies are adhered
, Attend all job-related training given, (internal & external training programmes)
, Wear the relevant issued PPE
, Responsible for company plan and equipment
, All Service Engineer must have full range of own hand tools
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Fire & Security Engineer - Worcestershire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Cheshire
- Fire & Security Engineer - West Midlands
- Fire & Security Engineer - South Yorkshire
- Business Development Executives- Leeds/Birmingham
- Part Time Quote Admin / Service Admin - Northamptonshire
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Leicestershire
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Warwickshire
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Bristol
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Hampshire
- Service Controller - Farnham
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Suffolk
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Southampton
- Refrigeration Engineer - Hampshire
- Refrigeration Engineer - London
- Refrigeration Engineer - Kent
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Bristol
- Commercial Gas Engineer - West Sussex
- Commercial Gas Engineer - London
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Buckinghamshire