Dispatch Administrator - North West London
This role is integral to the business operations, you will support the front line / onsite engineers, with UK-wide and centrally managed teams of field-based engineers.
We have a National Operations team that manages the support of onsite accounts, as well as, more dedicated teams supporting specific partners.
The purpose of these field-based engineers is varied and bespoke.
They may be needed in locations that our clients have, but too small to sustain an engineer onsite full-time.
Or they may need to help with additional expertise, tackling the peak & troughs in demand, or simply help the onsite teams when an engineer is on holiday or unwell.
This planning and execution takes a pragmatic eye for detail.
Someone who can work side-by-side with the business and the Service Delivery Managers to ensure that this team of highly-skilled engineers are best assigned and supported throughout the working week.
As a Dispatcher, you will identify the engineering needs and ensure that the right engineers are assigned and on track.
The key is to roll your sleeves up and jump straight in.
What we look for:
Previous experience in an administrative position.
, Strong attention to detail.
, A friendly, engaging and pragmatic approach to your work.
, Comfortable in using Microsoft Office - in particular, Excel.
, Thrives in an agile and rapid-paced environment.
, The role may be subject to enhanced references and vetting.
What we offer:
, Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility
, Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
, Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level
, Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
, Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included
, Able to forge strong working relationships with key decision makers in the company as well as third-party suppliers and agencies
, A support package that includes: pension, medical cash plan, as well as additional co-funded benefits.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Fire & Security Engineer - Worcestershire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Cheshire
- Fire & Security Engineer - West Midlands
- Fire & Security Engineer - South Yorkshire
- Business Development Executives- Leeds/Birmingham
- Part Time Quote Admin / Service Admin - Northamptonshire
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Leicestershire
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Warwickshire
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Bristol
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Hampshire
- Service Controller - Farnham
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Suffolk
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Southampton
- Refrigeration Engineer - Hampshire
- Refrigeration Engineer - London
- Refrigeration Engineer - Kent
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Bristol
- Commercial Gas Engineer - West Sussex
- Commercial Gas Engineer - London
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Buckinghamshire