Are you an experienced Floor Fitter looking for a new challenge in a growing commercial flooring company? Can you work to your own initiative as well as part of a team to ensure all work is completed to a high standard? Do you pride yourself in doing the job right first time and being customer focussed so the end result is leaving the customer 100% satisfied?
If the answer is yes to all of these questions then this is a great opportunity for you.
Our clients warehouse is located in Mansfield with installation projects mainly being in the East Midlands ( although from time to time travel further afield throughout the UK may be required).
Travel to the Mansfield warehouse on average 2 -3 times per week will also be required.
Key Responsibilities / Areas of Knowledge...
- Competent installation to a high standard of a variety of floor coverings e.g.
Safety Flooring, Vinyl, Linoleum, Carpet, Carpet Tiles, Entrance Matting, LVT etc
- Be knowledgeable with sub-floor preparation
- Understand Health and Safety requirements
- Have a positive ,"can do" attitude, pride in your work and be well mannered in your approach
- Full UK Driving License (able to get to and from work)
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers / co-workers
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function well as part of a team and an individual
- Diligent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be able to use initiative, make decisions and consult as appropriate
- Ability to self-motivate
- You must be punctual, reliable and trustworthy
Qualifications and Skills...
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in the Flooring Construction environment
- Secondary school education with basic grades.
GCSE or equivalent required.
- Blue Card Skilled CSCS worker
- NVQ2 resilient floor coverings / floor fitting
As well as the opportunity to be part of a growing team we offer :
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Work place pension
- Company van
- Tools supplied
- Ongoing training
How to apply...
If you have re-read this advert and feel its for you please attach your CV to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
They look forward to meeting you!
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Lawn Treatment Technician
- Refrigeration Service Engineer
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Financial Services Administrator
- Operations Manager
- Office Admin Assistant
- Sales Ledger Administrator
- Technical Paint Demonstrator Specialist - Sprayer (Automotive)
- Business Development Executive
- Interim HR Manager
- Delivery Van Driver
- Interim HR Manager
- Multi-Skilled Operative
- CAD Technician
- Children's Centre Early Years Teacher
- Accounts Assistant
- Bilingual Customer Support Advisor (Spanish or Italian Speaking)
- Machine Operator