Are you looking for a new opportunity and challenge for 2022 as the company enters a new normal...
They are looking for an enthusiastic, and motivated Administrative Assistant to join their progressive team.
Do you stand out from the crowd and want a challenge to put your administrative stamp on everything to do with the natural and built environments?
About the Opportunity
The company is based in Coughton, Warwickshire with clients across England and Wales.
As a result of their continued commitment and increased client base, they are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team and further develop & support their teams and clients.
The position is aimed at a self-motivated, individual with good communication skills, who is organised and wants to both develop their career and themselves.
You will be required to have a good understanding of Microsoft Office and appropriate skills.
Company Benefits include:
- Have an extra day of annual leave for your birthday
- Flexible working
- Bring your dog to work (providing they’re well-behaved and get on with the current Wharton Canines!)
- Take part in their quarterly team activity days to celebrate success over the previous financial quarter.
Previously this has included things such as ‘Go Ape’ and cocktail making masterclasses
- One day per quarter to volunteer for a wildlife charity or organisation of your choosing
- Have access to their Employee Assistance Programme
- Have critical illness and life insurance cover
- Be part of their project bonus scheme
- Actively develop and achieve your personal goals and targets
Main Duties and Responsibilities in this position are:
- Taking phones calls
- Speaking to clients regarding initial inquires via phone and email
- Working with internal teams
- Undertaking administrative tasks such as scanning, filing and printing
- Undertaking basic office manager tasks such as ordering office supplies and PPE
- Setting up projects on their systems
- Assist with company initiatives
- Supporting the rest of the Roots team
Ultimately, they’re looking for someone who will be a good fit with their company’s culture and values.
They take their professional work very seriously, but they’re also a fun and engaging team to work with, so a good sense of humour will help!
If this is of interest to you and you want to develop in a great company where culture is at the heart of it then this is the place for you.
Remember to stand out from the crowd!!!
How to Apply
If you want to develop your career, join a dynamic company, which is ISO9001 compliant, please send your CV with a covering letter of experience and why you’d be great at the job, to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Amazon E-Commerce Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Technical Lead
- Operations Manager
- Operations Manager
- Partnerships Manager
- Partnerships Manager - Construction
- Factory Worker/Finisher
- Factory Production Operative
- People and Culture Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Financial Controller
- Business Development Manager - Work from home
- Technical Paint Demonstrator Specialist - Sprayer (Automotive)
- Triage Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Executive (part-time)