Are you an experienced Production Manager in the Exhibition and Events industry?
Have you been in the Exhibition industry for 3+ years?
Do you have experience leading and growing a team?
Our client is looking for a Production Manager to work within a busy, diverse, and creative Exhibition company based in Royston, Hertfordshire.
In the last 18 months the events industry has been through testing times and the company has thrived through the COVID pandemic, creating various covid safety related products, focussing on interior builds plus developing and launching INASPACE Garden Rooms.
The company is now in a strong position with a resuming marketplace to recruit and expand their team with a reliable Production Manager. 2022 already has numerous projects confirmed for them throughout the UK, Washington USA, Cannes, Barcelona, and Athens, along with a healthy order book for INaSPACE Rooms.
They are looking for someone to join their team as a Production Manager to oversee, develop and manage various production operations from their headquarters in Royston.
They are looking for a determined, self-reliant, and skilled person to manage the build and installation process of their projects, which are hugely varied in content, style and design making this a varied and exciting role.
It is expected that you will be able to read drawings, understand and develop build procedures and construction methods on exhibition and interior projects.
You will be required to plan production schedules, liaise with Project managers along with managing the production and development of the exciting new INaSPACE Garden Rooms.
- Proven experience as a Production Manager
- Experience in liaising with logistics in terms of crewing, loading schedules and packing
- Carpentry experience and understanding of electrical, finishing, and general construction
- Computer literate – Outlook, Word, Excel and understanding of CAD preferable
- Booking and ordering hire equipment
- Identifying opportunities to improve productivity and efficiency of the manufacturing plant
- Great personnel skills, to manage a large team of people with different skills as well as the ability to liaise with clients
- Being able to navigate a wide range of projects and components
- To be able to cope with tight time frames and short lead times
- Prioritise workflow and completion dates
- Lead by example – set the right standards, a team leader but also a team player
- Accurate and precise working skills
Benefits of this position:
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start
- Secure and stable business that is performing very well
- This role sits at the heart of the business and forms a core role within the team of creatives, project managers, logistics team and skilled makers
- You will become part of a dynamic team producing quality and interesting exhibition stands for leading clients across London, the UK and Europe.
They are a close team with a wonderful diverse client base which makes each project unique and no two days the same
- Challenging briefs and a wide range of creative styles will stretch and expand your knowledge and contacts and make this role interesting and fulfilling for the successful candidate
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40,000 (negotiable with experience and skillset), Paid Holiday, Pension Scheme, Paid Overtime
Closing Date: 25th January 2022
How to Apply
Please forward your CV and cover letter to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£38k - 40k per year + Benefits, (negotiable with experience
- Location: Royston
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Hiring People
- Contact: Hiring People
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: online-73
- Posted: 2022-01-13 15:45:49 -
- View all Jobs from Hiring People
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Lawn Treatment Technician
- Refrigeration Service Engineer
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Financial Services Administrator
- Operations Manager
- Office Admin Assistant
- Sales Ledger Administrator
- Technical Paint Demonstrator Specialist - Sprayer (Automotive)
- Business Development Executive
- Interim HR Manager
- Delivery Van Driver
- Interim HR Manager
- Multi-Skilled Operative
- CAD Technician
- Children's Centre Early Years Teacher
- Accounts Assistant
- Bilingual Customer Support Advisor (Spanish or Italian Speaking)
- Machine Operator