Can you load and drive small to medium vans comfortably?
Are you able to work using hand tools confidently?
Would you like to be part of a manufacturing team taking a premanufactured garden room kit from manufacture through to installation?
Our client is looking for an Installer to join the team responsible for pre manufacture, sorting, preparation, and delivery of high-end quality kit form garden rooms.
The role will include premanufacture in their workshop, sorting of components, finishing of preassembled elements, and loading of complete kits on to their dedicated vehicles. It will then be taken to customers gardens and installed in a fast and efficient manner, to deliver the high end, quality product INaSPACE.
Competence is essential in Hand Tool usage, preparation inline with production processes, van driving ability as well as all round general manufacture awareness.
They are looking for a reliable, determined, friendly, and skilled person to join this team and increase the number of installations they can offer their growing customer base.
A team player mentality is essential.
Key Duties include:
- Working with the Manufacture Lead to sort and prepare INaSPACE room kits in their production facility
- Prepare and collate materials, as per each order, in readiness of installation
- Working with inhouse machinery to include chop saws, routers, and table saws for basic kit preparation
- Assemble and install a variety of different models of Garden Rooms to specification
- Problem solving, as and when required
- Quality Control on installations and the ability to meet INASPACE and Clients expectations
- Ensure all tools and vehicles are maintained in a safe working manner
- Loading vehicles with all materials, tools and equipment necessary for each installation
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Be prepared for all aspects of labour in all weathers
- Able to lift heavy loads
- Able to follow management instructions
- Work as a team member for preparing and installing rooms
- Computer Literate with basic Microsoft Office Skillset
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Full UK driving license and competence in driving medium to large vans
- Accurate and precise working skills
Benefits of this position:
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start
- Growing business with vision for fast expansion and development
- Room to grow and develop within the business and progress to a more senior role
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Salary: £26,000 – £30,000 (dependant on experience and skillset), Paid Holiday, Pension Scheme, Paid Overtime
Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday plus occasional Weekend work
Closing Date: 25th January 2022
How to Apply
Please forward your CV and cover letter to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£26k - 30k per year + Benefits, (negotiable with experience
- Location: Royston
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Hiring People
- Contact: Hiring People
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: online-72
- Posted: 2022-01-13 15:49:01 -
- View all Jobs from Hiring People
More Jobs from Hiring People
- UK and Export Logistics Admin
- PCV Coach Driver
- Business Development Executive
- Heating Engineer
- Business Development Manager - Work from home
- Refrigeration Service Engineer
- Business Growth Coach
- Trainee Chartered Accountant
- Business Development Manager
- Maintenance Plumber / Heating Engineer
- Sales Designer
- Gas Engineer
- Business Development Manager - Work from Home
- Community Care Assistant
- E-Commerce Account Manager
- Branch Manager- Distribution
- Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultant (Work from Home)