Fire Risk Assessor
My client are a specialist within Health & Safety consultancy who are looking to recruit a Fire Risk Assessor.
The right candidate must have experience in completing Fire Risk Assessments and you must have a recognised professional qualification in fire safety management/fire risk assessments from providers such as the Fire Protection Association, Fire Industry Association, Institute of Fire Engineers or NEBOSH.
Competitive Salary, Company car with Fuel Card, Tablet, Pension and Healthcare Insurance.
Also you will receive further training after 6 months in other sectors they specialise in.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Autoclaves Engineer - Covering Birmingham to London
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Batteries and Chargers Engineer - Northampton
- Powered Access Engineer - Derby - £34,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - North London - £35,000
- Workshop Plant Fitter - North London
- Fire Alarm Engineer - Bristol - £22,000-£30,000
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Pest Control Technician - West London - £28,000
- Fire and Security Engineer - Northamptonshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Dental Equipment Engineer - South Yorkshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Plymouth
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - London
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Manchester
- Refrigeration Engineer - Lancashire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Nottingham
- Galaxy Systems Installation Engineer - Reading
- Refrigeration Engineer - Cambridgeshire
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Surrey